|stupidest waste of my valuble time ever
||[Nov. 2nd, 2005|07:27 pm]
26 questions people wouldn't think to ask you|
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the
first thing you look at? my face to see if I'm still hideous ( and to put in my contacts)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
about 32 or so I think
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite plant?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on
your cell phone?
I dont have any missed calls right now
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
a black shirt
8. Do you "label" yourself, could you?
a locked-on, squared away devil dog
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this
survey before you?
Aaron Stevens and I need to talk! Now! ( he's in trouble with me. got me impregnated with a goat-child)
12. Ever "spilled the beans"?:
amen to that
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?:
sleeping until 4
14. What did your last text message you received on
your cell phone say?:
do you need a ride? from a buddy
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
I'm hardly on websites that have many of them, so no
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?:
yes, or ok.( I am always saying that at work...)
17. Who told you they loved you last?:
18. Last furry thing you touched?:
radiation hazard sheilding on a rocket launcher
19. How many drugs have you done in the past three
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get
I dont have any film nor a camera
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
none really. I never thought about that. I guess now is kinda ok I guess
22. Your worst enemy?:
23 What is your current desktop picture?
Im at a public computer so its purple and weird
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to
be able to change a major regret, which would it be?
Money. I try not to have anything to regret. Somethings in retrospect I would change, but not over a million dollars.
26. Do you love/like someone?
ok, so I am tired. I went to work at 0500 yesterday and got off at about 1725. This morning I went in at 0400 and got off at 1730. I am tired. I loaded all day- rockets, mk-82's, mk-83's, mk-76, lgtrs, rounds. I drank about a gallon of water and pissed once. thats how much I was sweating. Ordnance is kinda cool sometimes, but it gets old fast. Oh well. I cant complain. I like being a marine.
thats not an option. that means everyone, too. If you read this, I expect to hear from you!
thank you, lovers